Your home is a lot like your car... Much like automotive tune-ups, keeping your home "tuned-up" is a critical necessity to preserve its value and your peace of mind. The Harwich Port Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric Value Protection Plan "VPP" Home Maintenance Program Works Overtime For You! Harwich Port Heating & Cooling provides preventative maintenance services throughout Cape Cod Massachusetts (MA).
Home Maintenance? It doesn't sound very exciting, does it? Yet, preserving the value of your home through regularly scheduled maintenance will save you hundreds of dollars today and make you thousands of dollars when it comes time to sell your home.
Like the rest of us, houses get older every year - and with age, comes system failures. Leaks may spring forth, heating systems may shut down, wiring may spark, and drains may clog.
At Harwich Port Heating & Cooling, we believe that home maintenance nightmares are for other homeowners and not Harwich Port Heating & Cooling customers. This is where our comprehensive maintenance program can prove so valuable.
With the VPP Electric Membership, you will receive the same timely service at all hours of the day or night. No matter what the problem may be, you will not pay full price.
- As a member you will receive priority service, putting you ahead of all the others. We Promise!
- Our technicians are not only highly skilled but are certified to take care of your equipment.
- We Promise your complete satisfaction GUARANTEED!
- Your VPP Membership can either be transferred to your new home or the buyer of the home you are selling.
- As a VPP Member, you are given a one year extended warranty on new systems in addition to the existing warranty on most replacement repairs and part replacements.
Now all of these benefits sound as if they would cost a fortune, but the price of the agreement is as low as $9.95 each month.
We also offer VPP Plumbing/Drain Cleaning and VPP Heating/Air Conditioning at an additional charge.
Please call us at (508) 432-3959 for additional information or tell your Harwich Port Heating & Cooling technician that you want to learn more about the VPP programs on your next service call.