posted on June 11, 2015 04:52
Current Job Openings at Harwich Port Heating and Cooling
Electricians (5), Generator Technician (1), Plumbers (4), HVAC Lead Installers (4), HVAC Service Technicians (2)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential electric. Prefer people with varied background of experience including rough and finish.
We are looking for an Electrician with Generator Experience immediately - minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential installations/service. Knowledge of all facets of home stand-by generators.
Minimum of three years’ experience in residential and light commercial plumbing. Prefer someone with varied background of experience including rough and finish plumbing and hydronics
HVAC Lead Installers
Must have three or more years’ experience installing heating and air conditioning systems for residential and light commercial projects. Two years being lead installer. Journeyman or Master Sheet Metal License required
HVAC Service Technicians
Heating and Cooling Service Technicians - Must have experience servicing various brands of equipment for residential and light commercial systems.
We are a full service mechanical contractor in business for over 35 years. All positions are full time, year round positions with overtime if desired, offering hourly compensation aligned to your level of experience. We provide a nice place to work, full benefit package including health insurance, retirement plan, vacation, etc.
COME GROW WITH US!
Reasons’ to work at Harwich Port Heating & Cooling, Inc.
• In business since 1978
• Full Service Mechanical Contractor
• Authorized Trane Dealer
• Only designated Trane Comfort Specialist (TCS) for Cape Cod
• Average Customer Satisfaction score of 98%
High Profile customers such as:
• Cape Associates, Inc.
• Cape Dreams Building & Design
• Davenport Companies
• Goff Brothers Construction
• Lighthouse Realty
• Minglewood Homes
• Patriot Builders
• Polhemus, Savery & DaSilva
• Rick Roy Construction
And many others
Professional Work Environment
• Clean Shop, warehouse and office, professional facilities
• Vehicles are clean, maintained and newer
• Employee tool purchasing/payroll deduction program
• 24 hour service
• A method for measuring customer satisfaction and ensuring customer loyalty
• Committed management and involved ownership
• Experienced and well qualified management team
• Loyal, long term vendors
• Sufficient inventory to avoid shortages and material outage
• Company provided tools
• Best sales/comfort consultants in town
• Referrals are a majority of our business
• Full service mechanical contractor – one call for our customers
• Company is growing by over 20% per year
• Frequent vehicle safety and tool inspections
• Great company reputation
• In business since 1978
• Best workforce in town
• Competitive pay scale
• Best overall benefit package
• Retirement program
• Automated processes and use of computers and technology
• Great company web site that generates job leads, referrals and keeps our customers updated on new services we provide
• Loyal long term customers
• Company never saw the recent recession – continued to add new employees and provide pay increases
• Refer a friend incentive pay programs
Come Grow with us!